A quesadilla is a Mexican dish and type of taco, consisting of a tortilla that is filled primarily with cheese, and sometimes meats, beans, and spices, and then cooked on a griddle.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 60ml water
- 10ml oil
Or you may use store bought tortillas.
cheese (you may use vegan cheese to make the quesadilla a vegan quesadilla)
You can also add any filling you want!
- Mix flour oil and water until it forms a dough. Add water if the dough is too dry or add flour if it to sticky.
- Rest the dough of 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough.
- Heat the pan to medium heat
- Cook the tortilla 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Put cheese on one side, then fold the other side.
- Cook both sides of the quesadilla until the cheese melts or depending on how crunchy you want your quesadilla.