This No Yeast Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe comes together in under 15 minutes and you don’t need to use an oven! Serve alongside your favorite pasta, soup or salad as an easy, delicious side dish.
- 200 grams Flour
- 20 ml Oil
- 120 ml Water
- Garlic- 2 cloves grated
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, water, and oil.
- Using a wooden spoon, or your hands, gently stir and mix until dough forms a ball; dough should be soft, but not sticky. Add more water if it’s too dry, 1 tablespoon at a time. If it’s too sticky, add more flour.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese and grated garlic. Add salt to taste.
- Lightly flour your work area and knead dough for 2 minutes.
- Flatten the dough.
- Cook one side of the flattened dough for 1 to 2 minutes in a pan over medium high heat.
- Remove the bread from the pan, spread the cheese mixture in the cooked side of the bread.
- Cook the other side of the bread in a covered pan for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy your no yeast cheesy garlic bread!
View this post on Instagram