This no yeast flatbread recipe is so delicious and so easy to make you only need four simple ingredients to make them.
What is a flatbread?
A flatbread is a bread made with flour, water, and salt, and then thoroughly rolled into flattened dough. Many flatbreads are unleavened, although some are leavened, such as pita bread.
Watch the video below.
- 2 cups (300 grams) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups (185 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Combine water and oil in a large bowl.
- Mix salt and flour in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the large bowl.
- Mix until a soft dough forms. Add extra flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four to six equal portions and roll out into flat discs.
- Heat the pan and add a little oil. Cook the flatbread for one to two minutes on each side.
I also use this recipe as a easy no yeast pizza dough!
Don’t forget to share this no yeast flatbread recipe to your friends! Thanks! -Paolo