This is a fast and easy 3 ingredient no yeast dough that you can use to make pizzas, empanadas or pita breads.
- 1 1/2 cups flour (200g) plus extra for dusting
- 1/2 cup warm water (120ml)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (20ml)
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, water, and oil.
- Using a wooden spoon, or your hands, gently stir and mix until dough forms a ball; dough should be soft, but not sticky. Add more water if it’s too dry, 1 tablespoon at a time. If it’s too sticky, add more flour.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly flour your work area and knead dough for 2 minutes.